Tuesday, November 27, 2012

All is well in my world

I am sorry I havent posted some goodies in the past few days.  Thank you for worrying but all is fine in my world.

I had been asked to go on a spur of the moment trip and did not take my computer.

That is part of the reason for my absence.

The other part is because i been composing in my head what I wanted to write to you about the lost of your family member.
I wish I had the gift to say the words that come so easily for others but I know I dont so sometimes I just end up being silent.  Its not that I do not care, because I do.  I just do not know what to say.

I am a huge advocate of not drinking and driving.  I personally never drank a drop.  I mean NEVER EVER.  Not even to taste.    I had a father that was an alcoholic and its a wonder he never hurt anybody or himself.

I live in a small world and I do not know many people ... a bit shy though you may never can tell if you meet me or by the group (grin) but I personally know two families who lost children due to a repeat drunk driver.

One family was a co worker.  He lost his son before I met him.

The other one I use to baby sit for the little girl that was killed.

Its weird... because the little boy was killed on fathers day and the girl was killed on new years day and now your relative on thanksgiving.

Each suppose to be a happy time and the actions by one person has scarred the celebration forever.

My heart goes out to your family and I can not even begin to fathom the pain your family is going thru. Its hard to loose a loved one but to loose one because of somebody else stupid stupid decision.  I cant even call it a mistake.  A mistake is if you do not know better.  They know better.

You have been in my thoughts this last week, even though I have not posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment