Wednesday, December 19, 2012

GASP

BOY was I had an UH OH MOMENT...

Somebody already sent you my secret santa gift.... then I said sweet ... it will save me the postage

Ha ha ha  Just kidding.   TG and the rest of the scooby gang got it figured out.  I just mailed yours today.

Its in the same country (hee hee) and I sent it priority and since the Post office was closed it was handy to use the pay one price shipping box (I think it would have cost more it was kind of heavy)

The receipt said it should be coming your way on Christmas Eve.  So I hope you can make it to your PO box and be able to retrieve it.

If not you will have something to open later then. 

BTW I did not wrap it like everybody else did theirs.  I just covered each set of things in tissue paper.

I do hope you like.


Oh I dont plan on taking this blog down ever so it will always be here... may be dorment but it will always be here until somebody kills the internet

2 comments:

  1. Talk about a DUH!! Moment. I'm sort of strawberry blond so can I say I had a blond moment? Actually on the outside of the box was written Secret santa and thats what threw me off. When I opened it, it didn't seem like the sort of thing you'd expect from SS, but then again, we all see things from a different point of view.
    I wasn't clever enough to make a Blog for my person. But I was able to find some "wish list" that I could fill, so I think she's been happy and I'm sure she will be happy with her final gift. When I opened the box I thought was from you I even mentioned it to my friend thathe Blog and thegift just didn't match. It was a wonderful surprise...but from a different personality LOL Guess cause it was.
    Once TG cleared it up, it all made sense. I was wondering why she wrote "thinking of you" and nothing Christmasy . As you can see, I do not post often to TG, especially at this time of year. Adopting familys for Christmas, gathering things for Sandy victims, sending stuff to Sandy Hook..I don't even know what day it is.
    So now Iknow to be on the alert for a suprise from my REAL Secret Santa...since this year has been a bit bleak in comparison to others...For sure I will be delighted with what ever comes my way...What no wrapping? Oh Santa, I may have to send it back to the elves. Are you kidding me? I'm greatful for a gift, one I know comes from your heart...so thank you in advance and providing we don't have a blizzard, I should be able to pick it up.
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad all was cleared up and you got two treats (well one is yet to come LOL). I hope my items seem like me... LOL. Anyway I made one and tossed in some items that thought you may be able to provide a good home too. I sure hope the receipt was right and it will be in your box on Christmas eve.

    ReplyDelete