Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The most sought after toy…

I did not want a cabbage kid.  Over rated.  My sister never wanted a tickle me Elmo.  Creepy.   My cousin never wanted a furby.. a furwhat? 

Anyway my sister and I did want the mini pac-man… the one that looked like an arcade.  Oh we begged and begged and super begged for it.   My mom informed us it was sold out.  She even went one step further by asking any clerk in any store if they had the game.  The answer was the same.  SOLD OUT.

Well Christmas came and our hearts were heavy but we knew pac-man was not to be.  Until we got to the very last give.  YEP… that stinker mom already had it safely hidden away.

One problem though…. Grandma would not let us play with it, she commandeered it and I remember distinctly her having it on her knee in her dark blue fluffy robe playing the game and us grandkids saying Grandma its our turn NOW!!!!  LOL POUT!
It looks something like this

No comments:

Post a Comment